The VE/Designer is an integrated environment for model-driven development and integration of n-tier applications and Web services. Built on top of NetBeans™, an open-source Java™ based IDE, it can be used on a wide variety of operating systems and platforms. VE/Designer is the main tool used by a developer to build VE applications.
The Virtual Enterprise (VE) is the only platform that supports fully executable UML models for the development and integration of n-tier applications and Web services. With VE/Designer, a developer with a good understanding of the target domain, sound analytical skills, and no programming experience can build a fully functional application by modeling the domain objects, processes, and rules.
Learn more about
- Significantly reduce the time, cost, and risks associated with software development and integration
- Enforce better software engineering practices, resulting in higher quality software
- Leverage existing IT resources with minimal training
- Eliminate the need to staff up with highly scarce resources
- Reduce the need for building large teams, thus, minimizing inherent overhead and productivity loss